Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Swoon-a-long






A few years back I made a swoon quilt, and I have been meaning to make another one ever since. My last swoon quilt shown below was made in pale pinks, lemons and creams in the Paris Flea markets range of fabrics by 3 sisters.



Chatting to a few friends on Facebook there is a few of us that have decided to swoon along together and I am also going to share this journey on here.

So, if you are making, or have been thinking about making your own swoon quilt why don't you join in with us.  There is no time frame or limitations its just a group to encourage each other in our new swoon journey.

This time I have chosen a fresh blue and yellow set of fabrics called Summer Breeze by Sentimental Studios. I think it will be a stunning quilt when its done.

I look forward to sharing this with you  and hope that you want to join in.  Here is the link to the Facebook page that we are playing along on...if you wanted to join in.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/quiltingblockswapsaustralia/



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue i love this quilt and it will look very pretty in these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what gorgeous fabrics you've picked for your new Swoon....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.