Thursday, July 24, 2014

Another finish

Gee, I have just realised that I have not blogged in almost a month, where has the time gone. As most of you life is busy these days with lots of Grandies to entertain, a demanding job and planning an overseas holiday.

I have still been able to spend some time sewing, and have finished this cute little baby quilt for a friend that is due in November.


I loved making this, it's such a quick and easy pattern, and the coloured bits are no more than 2.5 inches wide so a great way to use up left over jelly roll strips. I certainly would like to make a few more of these.

This version however was made up predominantly with left over squares from a scrumptious layer cake ( Bonnie and Camille), all it 3 of the foxes any how.

I have also completed the Rosalie Quinlan stitchery panel from LGS and have a project earmarked for this panel.

My row along flimsy is complete, so I need to think about quilting this one. It's so far my all time favourite quilt to make. Here is is without borders, I have the border on but no pics taken.

I also have a little finish, another custom order cot quilt, this is an order for an old work mate, who asked me to make it as a gift for another old workmate who is having a little boy. Her nursery is grey yellow and white but we decided to put in a pop of blue.

Well that wraps up July, see you next time, quilted hugs, Sue x

 

9 comments:

  1. Your projects are gorgeous, Sue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilts there Sue you sure have been busy,well done on your beautiful finishes.zz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very busy Sue. Lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... you have been busy Sue and fantastic projects...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your quilts Sue. The fox one is so cute and I love how colourful yours is. And the add-a-line....wow.....also beautifully colourful and cheery. I like the pops of blue in the yellow and grey Owl quilt. Gives it quite a lift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you've certainly kept yourself busy Sue. Well done on some wonderful work too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're really churning things out, some lovely quilts there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quilts! You have really become an ace at the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the owls - you've had a very productive month well done ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.