Sunday, April 13, 2014

Baby brain

Everything for me is now focusing in getting my daughters baby quilts made. We now know that she is having a little girl so I could go fabric shopping, yippee.
This is my haul, and I plan to make a chevron style quilt with it. I just love those pink zebras


I have (almost) finished this panel quilt, as you can see I am half way through stitching on the binding. Sheree always loved Eyore as a little girl, so I hope she like this for her little girl. Ssshhh it's a secret.


I found this cute pink Winnie the Pooh fabric in spotlight that I have backed it with. Cute?

I haven't posted for two weeks, and this is the one of the projects completed, a Rosalie Quinlan stitchery that I have framed over a painting canvas to hang in my girl cave.

It is stitched with cottage garden threads and I have just joined their collectors club, here is the case I have made, using some cute quilting themed Lynette Anderson fabric that I picked up on my recent quilting trip to Melbourne.


Well I have a lot of sewing planned, so I better get off line and into it.
Quilted hugs, Sue x

8 comments:

  1. hi Sue ,boy you sure have been busy and you have made lots of beautiful projects,well done on your lovely finishes my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! I love the fabrics you picked up top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Winnie the Pooh panel! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loads of gorgeous stitching Sue, and Ilove the fabrics for your new pink baby quilt.... soo sweeet...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baby fabric, cute animals and Winnie the Pooh is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby quilts will be gorgeous Sue. Lovely CGT bag and stitchery also

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winnie the Pooh is gorgeous; your daughter will love it. Love the Lynette Anderson case too xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.