Monday, February 10, 2014

Swapping hearts

I love swaps, and one of my favourites is the initial heart swap organised by Cheryll. My heart arrived today, all the way from across the Tasman from Lyn.
It's perfect - I love the colour , the cute needle work heart and buttons decorating the front, very me.


I was also spoilt with some yummy Lindt chocolate balls and a chocolate heart, as well as some pretty quilt labels.

I also know that my heart has reached it's destination, so I can share with you what I sent. my Valetine was the lovely Simone and this is from my heart to hers along with a few extra treats.


This week I have been busy prepping my latest Etsy order. This delightful quilt is a bunny hill design and I am making it primarily in French General fabrics.
 I am thoroughly enjoying this process, I just love appliqué quilts.


Here are the first four blocks prepped ready for the machine appliqué. I still have to do the pieced triangle borders for some of them, but plan to do these all together once the appliqué is completed.



7 comments:

  1. Love what you received and what you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty hearts sent and received... That quilt is going to be stunning
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swaps are indeed fun and you get to meet new people
    Both lovely hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Valentine Hearts you sent and received...

    Love the French General Fabrics for your latest quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts sent and received... Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely swap gifts Sue. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.