Monday, December 2, 2013

On my design wall

We'll I have been a good girl, penguins have eyes and the skinny red border is done, so just a blue border to go and I can quilt it.

Both my Christmas and 12 inch block swap blocks done so as a treat to myself I did another row in the row along row. Three rows down and here is what they look like on my design wall.

Oh no, see the red work teddies, I started that project in November last year so I better get stitching on that. And sprung, yep only a corner of the love heart jelly roll done oops, another UFO that is being very patient with me.

So where to from here as we move into 2014?

Naughty me. Three new BOM's for 2014. We'll technically two as First Ladies started in September this year. And still some outstanding UFO's from prior to 2013 to get priority in 2014, The big ones being the farmers wife quilt, I did not make a single block this year for that quilt,('I have fallen out of love with it.) and my Michelle Hill floral sampler - all I have it do is add on the borders on and quilt it. And yes, there is the vintage modern mystery quilt that I finished as a BOM in June still to be quilted.

I have my UFO pile in my side bar in date order, hoping that this will inspire me to chip away at the older ones first.

Before I go, here is my birthday princess, who turned two last week, in this photo she is singing along with us .........

happy birthday to Ziva, happy birthday to you.

 

5 comments:

  1. Sweet little Ziva..... and your board looks great with all those lovely projects... 2014 can only be fun with them to work on?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, great sewing pics and yummy looking cupcakes - all is good in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Ziva and lovely blocks there Sue.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wall looks great Sue... and your GD gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute (the quilt and the grandie girl!) : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.