So today was pretty much the first chance I for to do any sewing this week. First I did my 6 inch block swap done so I could go on with my projects.
Then I did block 3 of my new First Ladies BOM which was actually two blocks.
Here is how things are looking so far....
Block one was the large centre block
Block two was the four corner stars and block three was the two with blue backgrounds that I stitched today. All of the smaller blocks measure 9 inches
This is what the completed quilt will look like
I have never made a quilt in reproduction fabrics,which is why this quilt appealed to me.
Now I am settling in for the night to finally stitch the binding on the penguin quilt,
so I will have a December finish.
Have a lovely week