Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas to all

Wishing all of my wonderful friends in blog land a very special Christmas with your loved ones.

Here is a little glimpse of my Chrissy decorations...
First the entry hall...


The Christmas tree....I went for less tinsel this year.

The Sweets table.....
.
I am lunching at my nieces house with my sister and brother I law, then in the afternoon its come to our place, every year we have an "open house" from 4pm where friends and family all drop in with a plate to share (and a bottle of Christmas cheer). This is when I will get to see my 7 gorgeous Grandies, and see those parcels under the tree torn apart.

There is a present or two under the tree with my name on it, but I have been a good girl and have not been snooping or shaking.

So, whomever you are spending the day, from my little home to yours, love and blessings I hope your day is magical.  Quilted hugs, Sue x

4 comments:

  1. have a wonderful time with all your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, sounds like a great day ahead, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sue XX Beautiful decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.