Thursday, December 19, 2013

Frozen penguins and rowing along.

The mercury hit 43 degrees or so in Adelaide today, so I thought I would share with you something cool, Yep, its my frozen penguins quilt all done.

I actually finished this a few days ago but this is the first chance I have had to blog about it.  I know you have all seen it growing, so I wont bore you, just one quick pic of the finished product so I can tick of my OPAM list a finish for December.


I have also been busy rowing along and last night finished my baskets row, I am having so much fun making this quilt, and plan to do a few more using just some of the designs, eg, I would love to make just a crispy fresh apple one, and maybe find some apple print for the border.


One more working day for me, then its off for a week 'bliss" I am looking forward to spending Christmas day with my family and especially my 7 grandies, they are all getting so excited.  Children certainly do bring the magic back into Christmas.




8 comments:

  1. wow love this quilt and your rows are coming along beautifully and yes i agree kiddies make xmas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. would need it to keep us warm here in the UK .. gritters out .. and its 08.20!!! it looks wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The penguins are gorgeous: surprised they didn't melt today though XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we sent the heat over to you... We had a few over 40s last week or sew...
    Your Penguin quilt looks great and your rows are really gorgeous.
    Must do mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and little Granddies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute quilt, well done on sneaking in a finish before Christmas! Who knows what you can achieve with a whole week off! Have a great Christmas with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your penguin quilt is just to cute and pretty... I love it... and the other quilt is coming along beautifully....
    Have a lovely week off celebrating...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous Sue!! Well done on another fabulous finish to see the year out �� ... Enjoy a wonderful Christmas with your family!! Hopefully it'll be more comfortable then than it is right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.