Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Apples ......In a row

I am naughty,

My UFO pole grows but when a new book arrives in the post it's so hard to resist.

I first saw this row along quilt months ago, on Lori's blog bee in my bonnet, but it was almost over. I contacted Lori she did tell me that she was putting it all in a pattern, which of course became this book. So as soon as I saw it, I orderd my copy.

And yesterday it arrived, such delicious eye candy I just could not resist, so I sorted my stash into colours and decided to do one row, ( just one row) and then it's back on finishing some UFO's

So first up I made the apples, how cute are these. All I need to do now is join them into a row.

Then I will finish one UFO , then do one more row, that's fair isn't it?

 

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like someone else I know Sue - that sounds perfectly reasonable to me. No wonder you couldn't resist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Sounds like a good plan ... I was wondering if you'd given into temptation when you mentioned that your book arrived, lol!! They look wonderful!!! ... Kicking myself I didn't pre-order it when I could've!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such delicious apples.. I have the gorgeous book too but sew far have resisted using it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your apples look great Sue. I love the fabrics you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make apples too, they are so cute! Hmm hard to focus on UFO's when you have such appealing competition, so sounds like a reasonable deal to me...you have better self control then me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's going to be lovely... row by row and a UFO sounds poetic and perfect idea...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched that quilt being made too. It sure is a cutie and I love your fabric choices. I've lost count of how many quilts I have ever made, but I know I haven't tried a row by row yet! ...xx debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.