Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Keeping busy

So what have I been up to?

First i have Completed the flimsy for my Etsy order, just need to put on borders and quilt this. Need to go fabric shopping for the border fabric, not sure if a dark green or plum will be the right one to use, w

Last night I felt quite relieved to finish the piecing of all of my swoon blocks, now to put them all together. So pretty - this range is Paris flea markets.

I have also dug out a whole pile of swap blocks to start putting them together into quilts..... Such fun.

Can you see my quilting supervisor keeping watch, or maybe its just dinner time.

 

4 comments:

  1. I would put a green border on Henrietta Whiskers ........
    Nice Swoon blocks and enjoy putting the swap blocks together..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to take the flimsy and audition for the border... I so have to see it to make a decision.... love your flea market blocks...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been ages since I visited...don't know why... but I like the work you are doing Sue! I'm off to visit your etsy shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful - love your swoon ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.