Sunday, September 8, 2013

Where am I. ?

I am still here, its just been an exceptionally busy week or so, and I have not done much of anything.

Certainly nothing to show, on the sewing front.

DH and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary on Tuesday, and we agreed not to exchange gifts as we are saving for something BIG.....

The something BIG is a Mediterranean cruise next September, which we booked and paid the deposit for on Friday.  DH could not help himself however and we did exchange cards, and when I opened mine 100 Euros fell out.  Spending money for the BIG holiday. We will be cruising on the Celebrity Equinox from Venice to Barcelona.  Here is a pic of our ship.



On the sewing front I have almost completed my project for Home Spun magazine, quilting this today - so its just the binding and and its all done ready to send.  I have also written up the pattern and emailed that to them already to see if its ok, ( and it is).

I have done all of my block swap obligations and been doing some hand stitchery on my Girls day out quilt. This if for the last block then I can put that all together.  I have also stitched and pinned a Christmas quilt ready to quilt out of blocks exchanged.  So as you can see, a bit on the go but nothing to show.

I have also not had a chance to catch up on any blog reading this week, so will visit all my lovely friends this week.. Until then, happy Sunday everyone, chat soon.

2 comments:

  1. The cruise sounds fabulous. Can't wait to see all your finishes. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting Sue... and having a bit of play money is great too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.