Monday, September 16, 2013

Ready to quilt

Spotlight had a 40% off sale last week, so I bought batting. I wish I bought more, as I lay these three quilts out and can't see away to get another quilt on this piece.


Looking at the size of the vintage modern BOM quilt, I think quilting that on my domestic is beyond me, so I may tuck it away and send it to the long arm quilter and let them supply the batting at the same time.

Here are two that I can manage, Hooverville, a custom order from Etsy


And starry logs, a swap block quilt from the Christmas swap blocks. 
 This will make a nice table topper.


Well friends, I better get pinning if I am ever going to get these UFO' s off my plate.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilts Sue. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do need to buy a roll of wadding... I often kick myself when there is a great buy and do not get more...
    Lovely quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilts looks just lovely laid out.... happy quilting......
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts look beautiful. I just bought like 10 yards on sale yesterday. Batting seems to get used up so fast.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sewing there Sue, and I do love the VM quilt, I am sewing with that range at the moment...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.