Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Best laid plans

As you know I planned to get to work finishing off all of my own projects, until........ A custom order came in from Etsy, for..........an owl quilt.

Before I started this however I did finish my project for homespun magazine, I am not allowed to share it, but here is a sneaky peek
Then I set to work tracing, cutting out and sewing owls ( and trees), but I ran out of visofix so did not get them all done.
In between all of this I have done a bit of stitchery for the last block on my girls day out quilt, here is the progress on that.


7 comments:

  1. Your stitching looks great. Looks like you are a busy gal.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks great. Looks like you are a busy gal.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm nice sneak peek.
    Loving the lovely bright fabrics you are using for your Owl Quilt.. I buy my visoflex by the 30mt roll..Hate running out.LOL
    Nice stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on the stitchery, good news that you are getting quilt orders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. busy busy.... great to get a custom order and I love the sneaky peak...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been getting lots done. Look forward to seeing your published project. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.