Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Another order

Etsy is certainly taking off for me, with another custom order. I recently sold this acorn lane autumn quilt and shortly after doing so received a custom order for another one from a lady who missed out on purchasing it.

I have constructed all of the blocks and cut out and fused the appliqué ready for stitching. Last time I made this it was a BOM.

I have used predominantly a fat quarter set that i had in field flowers by blackbird designs, which feature lovely greens and plums, (as well as fabric from my stash).

I have also finished quilting the starry cabins Christmas block swap quilt and blogged about it on the Christmas page but forgot to share it on my own blog, so here it is now.

 

 

10 comments:

  1. No wonder you had to make another quilt Sue - it is gorgeous - just my "cup of tea". And love your starry cabins xmas blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Sue - both of them!! Congratulations on the continued custom orders!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic the orders are coming in... love the new one you are making for her...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that etsy is taking off for you....but judging by your work, there is no reason in the world why it wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas quilt looks great, I like the mix of log cabins and stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these projects, Sue! they are so effective :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on getting another custom order. You must be so proud! xx debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.