Sunday, August 11, 2013

Red work teddies

This week, I have managed to stitch two more panels for my red work teddy Christmas wall hanging.


Here is all of the ones I have done so far

This morning I unrolled another jelly roll

I plan to make the quilt featured one the cover....delicious don't you agree?

I have also been inspired by a quilt I found on Pinterest that will give me the opportunity to play with some of these scraps.

I think with all if these new projects, along with my growing pile of UFO 's I am going to be pretty busy

 

6 comments:

  1. jelly rolls and scraps .. can it get better? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitcheries are looking great. I just love the one with the fireplace. Pretty jelly roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable teddies and a lovely new quilt about to start...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the teddy all tangled in lights! The heart jelly roll quilt is going to be so pretty, perfect for a girl of any age! I love scrap quilts, so looking forward to seeing what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your red work teddies and will look forward to seeing the new quilts. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your redwork teddies, Sue! What 'delicious' fabrics in that jellyroll :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.