Thursday, August 15, 2013

FNSI

I am linking up with ladies all over Australia tomorrow night for Friday night sew in.  

I have to get block 5 of quilt experiment sewn up ( its all cut out) before block 6 is launched this weekend as I don't want to fall behind.  Then I will also work on my 6 inch block swaps and if there is time, some stitcher to complete block two of  "A year of blooms" designed by the lovely Wendy who is hosting this Fridays FNSI.  Pop on over to see her and join in too.

FNSIButton

4 comments:

  1. I'm joining in too so I'll be stitching along with you tomorrow night

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see you there. Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.