Wednesday, August 7, 2013

52 week challenge

I am playing along with Samelias mum in her 52 week scrap challenge.


We only started 2 weeks ago so still plenty of time to join in and catch up, the idea is to make one simple item per week from your scraps. There is a simple tutorial each week on how to make the item.

Week 1 was a scrappy heart pin cushion

Week 2 is a needle case for left over squares from a layer cake.

I also took the opportunity to use up the birds I cut she playing with my Gobaby. I can't wait to see what Anorina has in store for us in the weeks ahead.

7 comments:

  1. The heart and needle case look great. Have fun playing with your scraps..
    I really don't need another project.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrap-busting looks like a great idea Sue, I might go over to Anorina's blog and check it out!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your needle case! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.