Monday, July 29, 2013

Some pretty stitching

The lovely Wendy from sew its finished  has designed these sweet floral stitcheries. Each month, if you complete one UFO and post it on the group blog you get emailed a pattern. I am a bit behind having only just completed January and we are almost into August.


I am framing mine in a layer cake using the field flowers range, I think the pretty prints compliment the floral stitcheries well.

I have also bought myself a sign for my sewing room

What do you think of this...... Pretty appropriate
Now I just need to find the right place to hang it.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is such a cute stitchery!!! Luv Wendy's designs!! ... And that sign is fabulous! Oh to be able to just do that, lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little stitchery block. I think I'd need to add 'drink coffee' to that sign for my perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the carnation stitchery.. you have reminded me I have another UFO..LOL
    Great sign..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely little stitchery.... with that sign encouraging you I'm sure you will get the rest done soon!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.