Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Guess who

My mini swap partner is……
IMG_0019

It was the lovely Maria from Life on the block.  Maria and I have been bloggy friends for a couple of years and it was so nice to receive a lovely parcel from her.

IMG_0021

Look at all the goodies, wrapped in the cutest bird fabric, I think I can make a nice bag out of that…..yummy flavoured coffees and some cosy house socks.

Here is my winter mini hanging on my sewing room wall, how cute is the boot fabric.

IMG_0023
And I also have cosy toes now too.
IMG_0025
Just perfect Maria, thank you so much xx

7 comments:

  1. Nice surprise goodies. I bet you have cosy toes now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved being your swap partner, pleased to see you with cosy toes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute mini... great parcel..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mini So nice to have warm toes

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.