Friday, July 19, 2013

Custom order

Things have taken off quite well in my etsy store, I have now sold four quilts, and tonight inhave just completed my first custom order.

This is a mini version of acorn lane that was a 12 month BOM that I made a year or so ago. This lady wanted a smaller version for her fall decor, and thought the squirrels were a cute change from the usual decor.

I still had a lot of the original fabrics in my stash so I could make it reasonable true to the original, all I had to purchase was the pumpkin fabric that I used in the borders, and also backed the quilt with this. I still had a few wooden acorns that used on this for her too.

I hope the lady that ordered this loves it......

 

 

7 comments:

  1. That is very exciting news, congratulations!!
    xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done with your sales at Etsy and your customer order is great. I am sure she will love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's gorgeous... I'm sure she will love it...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congratulations Sue!! This is gorgeous - I'm sure she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Cute mini, hope the orders continue to roll in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat! This is very exciting. I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.