Saturday, July 13, 2013

A (rain) drop of stitching

I really have not done much at all this week except feel sorry for myself with a nasty cold, that saw me sleep through most of the week. Finally dragged myself to the doctors on Thursday to get a double dose of antibiotics for a sinus and chesty thing.

Feeling more human now, so last night i did some stitchery on block 9 of my girls day out quilt and today and tonight I worked on my winter themed mini quilt.


I have been waiting for a project to use the gorgeous alphabet stitchery pattern by Michelle ridgeway of RagTag stitching which I adapted slightly to suit my theme. All I need to do now is add another border and quilt and bind it.

Tomorrow I am off to my first ever SA group quilt club meeting, this is a Facebook group that I joined a few months back, and some members are QBSA members so it will be great to finally meet some fb and bloggy friends.

9 comments:

  1. hope you soon feel much better.. having some longed for sun here so dont want to even THINK about rain xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stitchery. I hope the medication helps you feel better soon. Enjoy your get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitchery looks lovely. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are feeling a bit better now... love your stitchery.. what a great idea to use it for the winter mini...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitchery ;-) a SA group??? where, what, when ;-) how did the meeting go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your winter block looks great Sue. I hope you are feeling better soon. Enjoy your meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you are so under the weather and I hope you are feeling better soon. Love your adaptation....looks great!! Stay cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon. Love the stitchery block!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're feeling much better soon, Sue! Last week I bought some of Michelle's patterns, including the 'initials'...gorgeous adaptation you've done too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.