Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Two more sampler blocks

Here are the next two jelly roll sampler blocks.

Block 2 – Rocky road
block 2 rocky road

Block 11 Arrowhead
Block 11 Arrowhead
Quite obviously I am doing these in a random order.

Only a week now till my big 50th birthday.  I don’t really think a lot about birthdays, but there is certainly something about turning 50 that is making me reflect on my life and where I have been and what I have accomplished.

I have next week of work and on Saturday DH and I take off to the Gold coast for 4 days, its a joint trip, firstly I am being sent to a conference for work that is being held there on Sunday and Monday.  So since I was going anyway, and I had previously taken the week of work for my birthday he is joining me and we are extending for a couple of days to relax.  Then next Thursday, (the BIG DAY) Mum and Dad are treating me to lunch out. Then next Saturday night is my party so certainly a busy week. I am really looking forward to all of it.

I may be off line for a few days, but will pop all the pics up when I get back.

5 comments:

  1. have a great birthday xx likomg the blocks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time celebrating your birthday Sue. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful birthday and enjoy your break at the Gold Coast. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Sounds like you have some fun lined up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blocks Sue and best wishes for a wonderful few days....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.