Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Good mail

Its always a good day when you get home from work and have a squishy in the mail, and its an even better day when you have two.

My parcel from the FQS arrived with this….

IMG_0005 So tonight I am going to sit and drool and plan which ones I am going to make first.

There was also this lovely fabric in the parcel.  The two purple ones are for my pin wheel quilt that I am writing the pattern for and the two on the left are the border fabrics for the jelly roll sampler quilt that I am making. 

IMG_0006 Last night I relaxed with some red work stitching, I decided to take a rest from GDO for a few days and start on a Teddlywinks wall hanging that I bought to do for last Christmas but never started.  So I figure if I start it now it will be ready for this Christmas.

IMG_0007

4 comments:

  1. Always lovely to get a parcel in the mail. The fabrics are beautiful. Very cute redwork Teddy pattern. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post... I have been admiring that book... love your fabric and your latest stitchery is so very sweet...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute stitchery Sue. I haven't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought this lovely book too. cute xmas stitchery

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.