Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sewing for swaps

I have spent my time this week sewing my block swap obligations, and my table runner swaps.  I forgot to photograph my block for Amira so I cant show you that, but what I can show you is the table runners that I have made.
After organising the swap partners Jan emailed me as some how I had missed her out – isn’t that terrible of me. But no fear, the pattern that I had for a table runner swap allowed you to make two table runners from one charm pack so whola.

IMG_0123
My two partners Jan and Maria will each receive one, and they wont know which one until their parcel arrives.  The charm pack is in lovely rich autumn tones of greens, oranges and browns with some lovely teal as well.  I think its a nice colour scheme as we are in autumn now.
Here is a couple of individual photos of each runner.

IMG_0120
IMG_0119

I have also been emailed the runner that  has made for Larissa by Mel and  that was posted last week so it should have arrived at its destination by now.  Mel had enough made over to make the runner and a smaller mug rug, so lucky Larissa gets two lovely gifts.

Mel to larissa for Larissa   Just remember if you want to share a picture of the runner that you have made please email it to me and I will be happy to share if for you.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful runners. Lucky partners.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scrap runners.
    Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely runners... well done for getting two of them done!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.