Friday, March 29, 2013

Table runner swap closed

Happy Easter every one.. and may the bunny be kind to you.

Thank you for everyone that has registered in my Charm pack Table runner swap, with 20 ladies participating its going to be lots of fun - its nice also see some some lovely new faces joining for the very first time.

I have now closed of registrations and plan to email the partners out as soon as I can this weekend so stay tuned to your inbox.

As this is hosted via my blog, if you wish to share the table runners that you have made and received on my blog please feel free to email pictures to me,

You have until April 30th to make and send your runner, so it should be on your partners table by the end of the first week in May.... Have fun everyone and I look forward to seeing every ones creations.


1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone makes

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.