Sunday, March 17, 2013

St Patricks day, and a mystery visitor

Happy St Patricks Day and may the luck of the Irish be with you today and always


I am making a quilt designed by Samelias Mum - fresh diamonds, and I had the design all laid out nicely on my sewing room floor to be able to easily stitch all of the HST blocks together and it looked like this.


Late yesterday afternoon I was busy stitching away, and have the first few rows done, and off we went for a walk and visit with some friends.  This morning on entering my sewing room, it looks like this.  I wonder who has been having a visit. (There are some half stitched rows on my ironing board.)

But isnt this quilt going to be pretty.

6 comments:

  1. and the luck of the Irish to you too.
    Love your new header.
    that's going to be a lovely quilt...
    would it have been a four legged visitor or a little two??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is going to be pretty! Looks like someone had fun rearranging your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely pattern by Anorina and love your fabric you chose to make it in,wonder who your visitor was,maybe one of the grandies,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that is going to be very pretty. now to keep the visitor out :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilt. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a leprachaun came by..... it is a very pretty quilt... love the fabrics..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.