Saturday, March 2, 2013

Second SKOW cushion completed

Here is mums cushion

The bobble trim was about 10cm too short so I will use that on the bag for her instead, so I improvised with some cotton lace that I had in my stash.  I didn’t want to risk another trip to Spot light as my last one for ric rac cost me $50 lol.

Now I have two finished for March on the board.

Next I plan to bind a quilt, complete my block swap obligations and complete my Fat Quarter shops mystery BOM.  Then maybe, just maybe I can start a new quilt on my planned quilt list, wont that be exciting.

2 cushions

5 comments:

  1. I agree, they both look great. Has your Block 9 for the Mystery BOM arrived yet? Mine appears to have gone MIA :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.