Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lucky for me

Its St Paddy’s day this weekend and I played along with Cheryl in her 12 inch mini swap club  themed on Yes, you guessed it St Patricks Day.

My little, or should I say BIG parcel arrived today and look how spoilt I was.  Here it is all nicely wrapped in tissue paper with a St Paddy’s card, and little stick on shamrocks.

parcel Inside was two mini quilts, The cute little Leprechaun one from Anna and  the wreath from O’ Faigh, and they are both just gorgeous.  But there as other goodies too, can you see them.

goodies A beautiful bead encrusted heart, a little gauze bag with a broach, a roll of fabric, and some Irish breakfast tea.  I was needing a cup of tea, so thought I would give it a try.  Its delicious and very refreshing. AAhh.

tea

So I set to work getting my display in order. How cool does this look. I even had some green candles, and the heart is hanging from the candelabra.

St paddy My Nanny (dads mum) was Irish, and its Nanny that taught me how to crochet and embroider, I do miss her games of cards and stories - so I am dedicating this Irish post to Dear Nanny

6 comments:

  1. OMG you were spoilt with all your gorgeous ST Pat's goodies.
    The display looks great. I am sure your Nanny would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get some nice gifts Sue. Your display is looking good. Hope the new bub is doing well. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely swap gifts from O'faigh. How cute is that Lephrechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous!!!!
    You'll have double the luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lucky you were to get two gorgeous mini's Sue and they are displayed well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely lot of goodies Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.