Thursday, March 21, 2013

ITS TIME TO SWAP

Charm packs are one of the staples of a quilting stash, and every quilter has a few of these on hand as they are perfect for quick and easy projects.
pretty charms So lets have a play with them. 
This swap is to make your partner a table runner using a charm pack from your stash.  So your partner will get a lovely surprise and you will get to have a play, be creative and experiment with one of your charm packs.
 chevronPop a comment on this blog to register for this swap, and please make sure that I can reply to you if you have never swapped with me before.

Partners will be allocated over the Easter long weekend and you will have until May 1st to make and send your table runner.  NOTE:  Due to the weight of a completed table runner if International members wish to participate it will be dependant on us having an even number in your country to save on postage costs.
charm packs

21 comments:

  1. Oh yes please Sue count me in..
    Sounds like a great swap and I can always use another table runner....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a first for me, count me in too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet, love you to join in but I have no way of contacting you. Please email me to quiltingblocks@hotmail.com and give me your email contact and snail mail details so you can join in.

      Delete
  3. I'd love to join in on this one Sue.... thanks... great idea...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me to, will email you in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to join in. THANKS for organizing, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in. International is ok with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, If you get any Canadians wanting to join then I will play along too. In the meantime could you direct me to a pattern/tutorial for the first runner you show above?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue, I want to join in, please keep my partner in the US if possible..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to join in ... I am in the UK .. prepared to post anywhere x hope someone else wants to join in with me xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the cushion swap so much I am ready for the table runner swap. PLEASE sign me up. I have the $ for a World wide swap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sue,
    I want to do this challenge please. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sue,
    I enjoyed the cushion swaps, and would love to be part of this table runner swap. Please add me to the list.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alright, you've twisted my arm *wink* Lol! I'm in! ... First swap for the year. I have a few patterns I'd like to try out, and this would be the perfect excuse, lol!
    You have my info. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am new to this site and would love to be included in the runner swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly, I tried to reply but as you dont have any contact details was unable to, please email me at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com so I can exchange details with you for you to join in this swap.

      Delete
  15. Also, I am willing to post OS if necessary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sue, I would love to join but are there any guidelines eg: size of runner? I've never made a table runner before - do you know a good place to look for patterns? I swap as part of the Quilting Blocks Swap Australia.
    I'm happy to post OS.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.