Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hosted stitch-a-long

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was hosting a stitch-a-long for Libby Richardson’s new quilt, A little bit country and the patterns go on sale in April and Libby has given me a special price for ladies making the quilt as a group.

Today I created the blog for this stitch-a-long so if you are interested in joining me, or just following our progress hop on over to have a look.
Here is the button that links to the blog, and I will pop this on the side bar.

I hope to see you there and have you sit and stitch with me.

a_little_bite_country_blocks_finished

2 comments:

  1. sorry Sue i would love to do it but i havent started on my GDO and i have other quilts to finished also,but it is a nice pattern.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its just lovely and I know I would love doing it... but I have so many that need to be done... I will love watchng them and know I will be very envious ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.