Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Addicted to Stitching

Since joining in the Girls Day out stitch a long I just cant get enough stitching……

I am motoring along on this quilt having just started the stitchery on block 6, but before I do much on that I have started a new mini stitching project.  Stitching is a bit like quilting, having lots on the go and any one time, so you can swap and change projects depending on the mood.  I have also just purchased a pattern for a teddlywinks Christmas wall hanging red work stitchery.

Yesterday I started on this new project.

IMG_0068

Its the pocket for a pretty patchwork bag.  I picked the kit up from Cotton stitches which is one of the shops we visited on the lets get stitched bus tour.  After seeing that most of the ladies had a lovely patchwork bag I have to make one for me. 

I have also finished piecing together the quilt top of my Marmalade diamonds quilt.

This is bases on Anorina’s pattern Fresh Diamonds, but I am calling mine Marmalade diamonds as this is the name of the fabric range that I have used.

Flimsy, Marmalade diamond 

Last but no means least, Terry from California emailed me this cute picture of her car a few days ago.  Can you see the pretty cushion inside (between the two seats) .  This was made for her by Jeneta.  Dont you just love it… but I also love those cute cherry seat covers

Car Cushion

2 comments:

  1. Everything you make is always so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you must have a new bag. The ones we make are some of the best :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.