Monday, February 4, 2013

Lolly shop

I am having so much fun making this quilt, and enjoying the stitchery immensely.  Its amazing how much I get done each evening.  Last night I completed the stitchery on block 4, and today with the help of Google to locate a bead shop I have stitched the lollies into the lolly jars.  The bottom row will be cup cake buttons, and I am yet to go button shopping so these can be added in later.

 

IMG_1915

 

I am also pleased to share another lovely cushion that will be posted to its lucky recipient this week, and a matching thread catcher to go with it.

Love the fabric choice for this one – perfect for its intended use wink wink

 

Carmenthread catcher

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Wonderful block.
    Greetings from Germany, Grit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little lollies! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lolly shop block is very cute (so much work!). I LOVE the cushion! That fabric is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woowee!!! What a fantastic looking block!!! .. At this rate, the entire top will be done in time for LGS!!! Lol! What a fantastic quilt to be working on after each long day at the office!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you not love a lolly shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love all the detail in the stitcheries...

    lovely blue for that cushion and thread catcher

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your block. The cushion and thread catcher are lovely. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.