Saturday, February 9, 2013

A lovely parcel–initial heart swap

Imagine my excitement when Mr Postman delivered this HUGE parcel to my front door this morning all the way from the UK.
 
IMG_0134
And look what was inside,
three lovely packages all wrapped up in heart paper.
IMG_0136
The first parcel contained a yummy box of chocolates
IMG_0141
The second parcel contained the cutest little cushion with my Initial “S’ beautifully embroidered on the centre panel
IMG_0138 
And because I was so spoilt my partner sent me a little tube of Cath Kidsons Honeysuckle hand cream.  How did she know I was a Kath Kidson fan?  as this is not on my blog anywhere but my wallet and one of my carry bags are Cath Kidsons.
IMG_0139
I also adore the cute little hand made card
IMG_0140
Thank you so much Melanie

I have already found a home for my new cushion.
IMG_0142

9 comments:

  1. Melanie has sent you some lovely gifts. The cushion is gorgeous and looks lovely sitting there in it's new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful swap parcel to receive Sue.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovelies you received from Melanie..
    The cushion does look nice sitting on your chair with the others..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts received for your Initial Heart Swap. Hugs .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely lot of goodies from the UK! I love the stitching on the cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous goodies and such a delightful cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my sweet!
    The cushion is so adorable!
    Sue you always get my mind thinking on 'chocolate'! Smile...
    Blessings~
    Lori USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice cushion, very pretty stitching! The chocolates look pretty good too :)
    debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.