Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Treasures

I am playing along with the lovely Melody and friends in Tuesday treasures, which is now a monthly event.  Since this is the first one for the year I simply had to make sure that I was sharing the fun.snowgirl-graphicsfairy008[1][1]
My treasure is my Bloggy friends.  Since I started blogging a few years ago I have made such wonderful, caring and giving online friends.  Working full time in a job that includes Saturdays its hard for me to get to quilting retreats, or sewing groups, so this is my virtual group of friends, we can call in for a catch up with each other in our pajamas or anytime day or night.
I have shared laughs and tears with many of them, and hopefully in time I will get to meet some along this journey we call life. 
My first chance will be at the Lets get stitched sewing retreat in Adelaide in March.
STITCHED LOGO[1][1]
I have made sure that I attend this one being in my home state and will get to meet a few of my bloggy friends for sure.

15 comments:

  1. I agree with you that our bloggy friends are Treasures.. How nice you are able to attend the "Let's get Stitched " retreat.. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think blogging friends are very special and important to lots of people....great treasure. I hope you have a great retreat.
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue. I hope you enjoy the Adelaide sewing retreat - it sounds great. I don't think we have anything like that over here in little old NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about blogger friends, sad as it seems, they have filled a hole in my heart after the loss of my sister.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think blogging is wonderful and I have met some wonderful people through my blog. Wouldn't be without them now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging friends are a treasure indeed. Hope you enjoy your retreat.. should be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging friends are indeed treasures and a way to learn more about this great earth we share!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is a treasure & a blessing the friends we make through blogging. I couldn't be more thankful for the kind & creative women I have got to know through this. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bloggy friends are one of the greatest treasures.Not only can I say but I have experienced it.Bless all my blogland friends, they make the world a better place to live in!
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree.. bloggy friends (like you) have become such a treasure to lots of us... how fun to go to the Adelaide Lets Get Stitched... you will meet up with lots of the bloggy friends there...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sue, I'm going to Lets Get Stitched too. It will be my first big retreat and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going by myself so I am hoping to meet up with lots of new friends. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my bloggy friends too and getting to know them better. Have fun at your retreat.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love my bloggy friends too, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm coming to Adelaide for Let's Stitch Together. How fabulous - I'll get to meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonjour from France.

    I just popped by from Melodys' to wish you Bonne Annee and to admire your treasure.

    Lovely treasure, I'd be lost without mine too.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.