Sunday, January 13, 2013

Planning and preparing

I had a lovely day today playing with my toys, first I planned my Initial heart swap
IMG_0009
Then I baked a cake (as there is a little special guest or two coming for tea tonight)
- and I had two over ripe bananas in the fruit bowl.
IMG_0010
And last I drew the next two stitcheries for my Girls Day out quilt to keep me stitching through the week. 
IMG_0011
Although, I did discover that I did not have a suitable pink in my stash to applique the hearts.  Isn’t it always the way,
I have lots of pink, but nothing that was right for this, so fat quarter shopping is on the agenda for this week to find the perfect pink.

6 comments:

  1. You have been very busy. Enjoy your shopping :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really feels good when you have planned and prepared for the next round of sewing. Cake looks yummy. Have fun with the "visitors"
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you can't just buy one fat quarter when you shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very busy,,, enjoy your dinner with the wee ones...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you WERE busy Sue....well done! Yes it's hard to stop at just ONE fat when shopping... but you ALwaYs need fabric to stroke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely prepared. I had better get moving on my first block. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.