Friday, January 25, 2013

OPAM 2013

I have joined in the fun this year with OPAM 2013.  When I first started quilting this was such a mystery to me, and over time I realised that OPAM stood for One Project a Month.

Today is the sign up day, its a good tool to keep you on track with at least one Finish a month.

 

cross-stitch

I wish I could play along with Friday night sew in, but I have not seen mum and dad since Christmas so its time for a visit to them which will be lovely.  I managed to get the afternoon of work so instead of FNSI, I will have my own FASI ( Friday afternoon sew in).

Now I have caught up on the bloggy gossip I will retreat to my favourite room in the house.

3 comments:

  1. have fun stitching .. I'm starting soon too... I have enjoyed the motivation of OPAM and I'm sure you will too
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun sewing, AND visiting. Your visit with your parents will be time well spent! :) Good luck with OPAM! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with your parents. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.