Tuesday, January 15, 2013

More cushions to share

I love it when bing, my inbox goes and I have pictures of the lovely cushions to share with you.  Its exciting seeing all of the creations, but sneaky Pat who is making mine only send me a teaser.

So to start with, here is what I am going to receive – I cant wait to see the rest of it.

image[3][1]

Here is the pretty cushion that Fiona is sending to her partner, I love this one, Hmm, I wonder if I ask Fiona nicely if she will send me the pattern.

Fiona to Maria

And here is the lovely one that Jan is sending to ??  Can you see the cute buttons holding down the little petals, very sweet. 

Jan for Fiona

How is everyone else going with theirs? Remember you only have two weeks left to make and send them and we still have 10 creations to see

4 comments:

  1. LOL Yes pat is very Sneaky....
    Lovely cushions popping up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. I'm about half way done with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEEEEAAALLLLLL... the one from Jan is mine.... I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE it..... thanks Jan...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.