Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lovely mail

Its nice to arrive home and have squishy mail. 
 
Today my gorgeous cushion cover from Pat arrived from the US.  Pat did a perfect job with one of my favourite blocks the churn dash and my favourite colours cream, chocolate and lime green, like a minty chocolate bar. Delicious. 
 
I showed you a sneaky peak that Pat emailed me, and now it has arrived I can reveal all.   First, here it is all beautifully wrapped with a silver bow,
but look there are two parcels.
The second smaller parcel was this pretty purse, it has three zips with lots of separate compartments,  I can think of lots of uses for this -  such a gorgeous fabric choice.
 

IMG_0056IMG_0057
 
But here is the cushion, I love the big stitching around the inside of the churn dash, and the runched piped border.
See how nice it looks in my outdoor wicker chair in the sunshine.
 
IIMG_0058
I am also excited to show another lovely cushion, this one is made by Maria and its for……. 
HHHmmmm, well you will have to wait and see
maria G for Robyn
Here is a close up of the centre of one of those patches, very cute
maria G

12 comments:

  1. Love your yummy Chocolate Mint Churn Dash cushion cover Sue...
    Hmmmm Wonder who is the lucky recipient of Maria's gorgeous Cushion Cover?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cushions on show here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cushions both coming and going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely squishies in the post... both those cushions are sensational...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cushions coming and going. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cushions. The purse will be very useful with all its compartments. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of them. WHAT IS THE PATTERN NAME FOR THE ONE MARIA MADE? Love that scappy look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've posted a comment about the pattern on your blog Terry

      Delete
    2. THANKS! As a typical quilter I am full of scraps. :o)

      Delete
  8. I can now reveal that my hexie cushion went to Robyn in Sydney and today she sent me a lovely thank you message! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have to have some of that fab "keep calm and .." quilting theme fabric, how gorgous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.