Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Initial heart swap

Red heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heart
I have been linking up with Cheryll and playing along in her initial heart swap.
As DH was working late tonight, I was working in my sewing room stitching this together.  I had already completed the x stitch initial over the last couple of days.  Tonight was the construction of the heart, sewing on the trim, lace,  ribbon and button. 
I am showing it to you now as like me, my partners name starts with the letter S, and if I am guessing correctly there are quite a few S ladies playing along. 
So who is it for??  well you will have to wait till it arrives to find that out.
IMG_0026
But before it goes on its journey I have do go chocolate shopping, and I know just the place.  Haig’s are a fabulous South Australian chocolate company and they sell, yes you guessed it - chocolate hearts.
ma81500ded7ea14f227[1]
Lucky for me their factory outlet and head office is only around the corner from my office.  Trouble is, whenever I visit Haig’s I cant help but get myself some of their peppermint chocolate frogs.
ma984fceec0c05a0a99[1]

11 comments:

  1. Your heart is lovely Sue. Well I know it's not for me as I'm a "C"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh maybe its for me,it looks fantastic Sue i am sure whoever it is for will love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! I remember going to Haigs on a visit to Adelaide...what a shop! lol Liked the chocolates from the company called Menz I think it was too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could also be for me. Now this reminds me, better go and get a move on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Heart Sue and I know it's not for me either.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful heart and haighs chocolate is so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute & now I am reading this and thinking...
    Yum a peppermint~ choc/frog! YUM!
    Have a wonderful day~
    Blessings~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well some lucky "S" lady will have a smile on her face soon. Guess it's NOT for me :(
    And she's getting delicious chocolate too... double :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sue, I enjoyed seeing your project...Warm Regards,Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hah! The heart was for me!!! Thank you ever so much :-) I will be a good girl and share the Aussie chocolate with my husband, I have never seen this in our stores here in Norway. Yum...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.