Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday night with friends

I managed to get a few of my must do jobs done tonight  here they are.

Block 7 of the fat quarter shops mystery BOM. 
Moonlight serenade

 
  I liked it so much that I decided to use this pattern for Cathy, my Christmas partner,
 its incredible how different it looks in a different colour way



I also managed to get the binding machine stitched onto the wagon wheel quilt, so only the hand stitching to complete to make that my first UFO of the year

All this and DH and I still had time to go and have Fish and chips on the beach

 Well its getting late, good night friends xx

12 comments:

  1. You had a busy night Sue...with lots accomplished too. Well done and thanks for your company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sewing done... that block looks lovely in both sets of fabrics...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love both! But I really love red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great block! Mmm fish and chips on the beach, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a real difference using the different fabrics and it looks good both ways.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly got lots done! I love the block - isn't it interesting how different a block can look in different fabrics. And fish and chips on the beach sounds heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blocks well done and fish and chips...yum. Great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour from France.

    I just popped over from Cherylls' to admire your work and to wish you a Bonne Annee.

    Mmmm, fish and chips, we can't get those here and I do miss them sometimes.

    Lovely colours in block 7.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful blocks, Sue. The first one's my favorite.
    Fish and chips on the beach....I'm so jealous, it's Winter here.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your blocks. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.