Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cushions on the way

Here are a couple of pics of some cushions being sent to their partners this week, with 16 ladies participating there are lots more to come.  How are you going with your cushion?  you have three weeks left to make and send it to your partner.

Remember to email me a picture before you post it so I can check you off the list and share the cushion here.

 First we have this bright fun cushion from Terry in California being posted to ??

From Terry to ?

And Maria in West Australia is sending this lovely courthouse steps cushion to ??
From Maria to??
Maybe they are off to you  - you will have to wait and see.

3 comments:

  1. They look lovely. I need to get cracking on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Terry and Maria.. they look awesome...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.