Thursday, December 6, 2012

My first Etsy sale

OMG, Imagine my surprise when I arrived home from work tonight, logged on to my email to catch up on the goss and saw that I had sold a quilt on Etsy.

The quilt that was sold is this one....


I really enjoyed making this quilt and am thinking of making a version in yellows and oranges.  Its on my endless to do list.  The purchaser is in New York so it has a way to travel but first they would like me to put a hanging sleeve on it for them to display on their wall.  Imagine that, one of my quilts will be hanging on someones wall in New York.

Very exciting,

Well that's all for me, this week I have been catching up on my block swap commitment's and have also finished the flimsy top for my new (yet to be born) grand baby.  I still have the borders to add on, but need to purchase some more batting to complete that one.

10 comments:

  1. congrats sue... looks like you're in business....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting Sue! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sue! I'm still awaiting my first Etsy sale, so thanks for sharing in your excitement over yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first sale. It's very exciting...

    Oh I need to make a start on a baby quilt for my Greatgrandbaby No2.. Phew that's a big word!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is wonderful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well congrats Miss Sue. Now that you are famous can I have your autograph? Seriously... that's fantastic for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's something to celebrate for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. It must be so exciting to sell something for the first time!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.