Monday, December 10, 2012

Cushion swap - last call

Hello ladies,

We have 14 registrations for the 2013 cushion swap so if you have been toying with the idea of joining in you need to get in touch with me pretty soon to join in on the fun.



I will be closing off registrations on Friday and emailing partners on the following weekend.  You will have 6 weeks to make and send your cushion so oodles of time over the Christmas period. 

Simply pop a comment on this post or send me an email, If you are not a member of QBSA I will need an email to get your postal details etc.

I have 11 days of holidays over the Christmas break, so lots of fun times to be had in my sewing room while I relax.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing who my partner is and get started...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.