Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bobbies cushion

This is the last cushion to show in the cushion swap that I recently held.  My dear friend Bobbie was to make this cushion for Pat, but despite all efforts and good intentions was unable to fulfill the swap.  Bobbie asked me to step in for her and as she had purchased the fabric kindly posted that to me so I could put it all together.  As Pat is in the US, dear Bobbie also send me the postage.

Pats request was in dark blue and lime green, and out of the array of fabric that Bobbie sent me, this is what I made for her

I hope not just Pat likes what I came up with, but I also hope that Bobbie approves of it too.





Bobbie sent me sooo much fabric that I have actually made two versions of this, both have the same centre, just different borders and backings.  I will post the second cushion to Bobbie, so shh don't tell her.

9 comments:

  1. Yipee ... I'm liking what I see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great idea for the leftover fabric, it will be such a lovely surprise and boost for Bobbie. And clearly Pat loves the cushion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Sue!!! What a fabulous idea - I can understand why Pat likes it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours look great together...great job Sue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Pat and Bobbi will be delighted with their cushion.. You are the cushion queen sue..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a kind person. Two gorgeous cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think BLuE and GrEEn should always be seen! The cushion block choice and fabric look GReaT together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOoh, usually not a fan of green, but I am liking this particular combination ;-) Great job Angel Sue ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would like to thank you Sue for the beautiful cushion you made for Pat ... it is gorgeous ... and how do i know this with such certainty ... I also have one .... ... words cannot express what i am feeling .... all i can say is ... thank you and Sue my dear friend ... you truly are an Angel ....

    bless you sweet lady ... i will treasure my gorgeous cushion always ... big hugs and much love ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.