Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2012 cushion swap

All of the cushions have been made and sent to their recipients, with 16 ladies participating in the swap we saw some incredible work.

I have had a play around with Picasa tonight and created the collage of the gorgeous work that we all did.  However, apologies to Teresa, as for some reason Picasa would not pick up your picture, so I will pop it under the collage.



In a few weeks time I will be opening up registrations for the 2013 cushion swap, so if you are interested in participating watch this space.

4 comments:

  1. Sew many gorgeous cushions..
    Oh that's scary saying in a few weeks the next one will open as it will be Jan ALREADY.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue .. it was a FuN swap. I LoVe mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sue for organizing such a wonderful swap. The cushions are all fantastic, I absolutely adore mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to get into this as Pincushions are my Newest collection!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.