Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday treasures

I am linking up with Melody in Tuesday treasures

I treasure a nice cup of tea, and look at the beautiful gift I received from a friend today that has just arrived home from a holiday in London.


Liz is English (like me) and her husband Herve is French.  My husband was friends with Herve and his brothers Eric and Xavier in school when they first moved to Australia and spoke little English.  My husbands family are French Egyptians and he was able to communicate with the three brothers and helped them settle into their new school.  He has remained friends with them since this day.

This is a beautifully crafted chest of tea from Harrods, there are six different teas to try, and I have just made one to enjoy as my nightcap. This was a thank you gift as we babysat their little pooch Bella while they were holidaying in London visiting Liz's father who is now 87.

Here is Bella while she was staying with us we took her on a visit to the pooch parlor as our Boys were going, so she joined in the fun.  I think Bella will miss Billy and Robbie, her new doggie friends, but she was very excited to see mummy and daddy when we dropped her home.



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift and such a cute little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella looks sooo adorable, and what a lovely surprise the tea chest is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tea caddy and Bella is oh so cute. Such a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.