While I wait I decided there were a few parts of this quilt that I could start on,
Last night I traced out 16 owl bodies
16 sets of wings, 16 sets of feet, 16 pairs of eyes and 16 beaks. Its a bit hard to see but it was a mammoth job.
Tonight I fused the shapes onto some bright fabric and whola, now we have 16 owl bodies. I have also fused and cut out the wings, but did forget to photograph that - so you will have to wait to see when it all gets put together. I am not sure about the blue one with the flower on it, may have to re do him. I am not using orange in the owls as I have orange for their feet, and a small red spot for their beaks.
I could not decide which fabric I wanted for the back ground fabric, so I chose these two and will play around with them when it arrives, this is one of them.