Friday, October 26, 2012

My week, and owl quilt part 2

I was really hoping for a delivery of fabric today so I could spend some quality time in my sewing room on the owl quilt but no such luck - my Mystery BOM did however arrive so I can at least work on that.

So, the only progress I have made on the owl quilt this week is the hourglass blocks for the inner border


I spent some time knitting and made another poodle scarf, this time in pink


and TA DA.................

I finished my 1500 piece jigsaw puzzle


And before I go I wanted to show you the gorgeous bunch of teeny tiny roses I found in coles today, I could not resist purchasing them, they have a very delicate scent and are oh so pretty.


So not much to share sewing wise, but I have a few things in mind to work on over the weekend so who knows what you will end up seeing next week from me.

2 comments:

  1. I love puzzles. That looks like a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hourglass blocks are looking great, hope the fabric arrives soon. Such gorgeous roses and lovely tones in the scarf. How fabulous to have the finished picture (without holes, lol)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.