Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday in the city

Today was our labour day holiday, and DH and I had the whole day together, a rarity with us both being in real estate.

We are off to see a movie tonight in gold class, but spent the day in Rundle Mall doing a bit of retail therapy.  The plan was for it to be "just us" but when Nicole rang at 8 this morning and asked if we could have Jack for the day it became three.  Then Jess rang to see what we were doing as her hubby had to work today and three became seven with Jess,  Mitchell, and the twins Paige and Connor joining in.

I took the camera to show my interstate and overseas friends our main shopping Mall in Adelaide, Rundle Mall. 

The beautiful Adelaide arcade, I love the lace work and ceiling

I love the tiling too

DH pushing Jack to meet Jess (shops not open yet),
You can just see the Malls Balls in the centre of the Mall

the Rundle Mall copper pigs

The three boys having lunch in the city cross arcade

Jack having a baby chino after saying bye to his cousins
(frothy milk with chocolate)
 




4 comments:

  1. What a nice family outing! Jack looks like he's enjoying his baby chino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to make treasured memories Sue...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a fun day out. I love those statue pigs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.