Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Knitting scarves

I am so lucky that my Nanny taught me how to knit and crochet as a little girl, a skill I have passed onto my daughter and cant wait to teach my grand daughters.  There is nothing better than snuggling up with a big ball of wall to start a new project.

My MIL introduced me to this fabulous loopy yarn that you can knit an amazing scarf with just one ball, and in an evening.

I have bought 5 balls, in 5 different colours and over the past two evenings have completed the first two.  The pics of me are terrible, it is so hard to take a good photo of yourself (lol)  I think I might wear the blue one today .



4 comments:

  1. Oh I agree... wear the blue one...it's so pretty on you Sue!
    (but that doesn't mean you aren't pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are fun to knit up..
    Love the blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look gorgeous. It certainly is great when you find a project that can be finished in an evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm normally a blue person but I really love the pink one! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.